Dedicated Associate Professor holding a Master's degree in Business Administration and 3 years of teaching experience in business and commerce as well as assisting senior professors and mentoring students. Skilled in preparing course syllabus, delivering lectures and holding group-discussions on relevant topics. Ability of identifying students' strengths and weaknesses and designing activities tailored to improving their skills. Provision of a constructive feedback to meet final learning objectives.
My Skills Set
St. Xavier's Business Management College
- Teach various subjects to students related to business management.
- Plan and conduct field visits for students to introduce them to real work environment.
- Assist students with projects and motivate them to excelling in the areas of their interests.
- Research and publish journals in management and contribute in improving education level.
- Participate in staff meeting and discuss on ways and means to helps students from lower class access education.
- Work diligently for student growth and development and grow college's reputation.
- Designed suitable syllabus and ensured that they are exercised in a proper manner.
- Discussed with other business experts for the purpose of formulating supportive educational courses and ensuring their accurate implementation.
- Assisted the undergraduate department professors in their work and rendered right advice and guidance to the students.
- Supplied befitting and advantageous options or suggestions during university committee meetings and provided assistance to students in assessing the course syllabus.
- Supported in the work of organizing scholarships for the students and advocating useful improvements in the execution of these scholarships.
University of Colorado
Name JADA CALDWELL
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Single
Education Masters Degree (University of Colorado)
Experience St. Xavier's Business Management College (Associate Professor)