5 year successful experience into teaching diverse group of students with an extensive pool of knowledge. Proven track record in handling difficult situations and making students utilize and realize their full potential. Ability to plan, collect material and deliver the lessons in the class. Proficient at arranging the competitions and assessing the performance of the students.
My Skills Set
Historic Downtown High School
- Developed and implemented effective computer-base curriculum.
- Maintained classroom order and discipline.
- Assisted students in completing assignments and improving test scores.
- Met with under-performing students parents and administrators to develop IEP plans.
- Provided support to other teachers with computer-related issues
- Taught students how to use wide range of computer equipment.
- Ensured computer-related material was fun and easily related to life skills.
- Gave students vital skills in typing internet usage and software applications
Highclere High School
- Introduce students to effective computer skills including typing.
- Show students how computers tablets and phones can help learning.
- Monitor student performance grades and discipline.
- Document scores attendance and behavior for administration.
- Comply with all school policies and regulations regarding classroom management and instruction
- Utilized range of teaching methods in group and one-on-one settings.
- Helped students develop realistic goals and improvement plans
California Technical Institute
Name NOELLE CANTON
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Bachelor of Science – Computer Science (California Technical Institute)
Experience Historic Downtown High School (Computer Teacher)