JARED 's Resume
7 years of experience of identifying, analysing and organising the annual business plans and strategies. Good knowledge of the subjects with analytical aptitude to set up high performing strategies. Team-player, efficient worker, organised approach and target oriented. Detail-oriented Senior Financial Analyst with background leveraging CPA credentials and hands-on experience in quantitative / statistical analysis, budgeting, accounting, and forecasting. Provide robust modeling and reporting to facilitate executive-level decision making. Strong analytical skills; support operations through analysis of key performance indicators and trends. Consensus-driven communicator; liaise across various business units and promote organizational success. Rapidly adapt to new technologies and possess expertise with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and broad range of statistical software
My Skills Set
- Worked with the finance team to develop business unit reports and product reports to project future project goals.
- Accomplished intermediate and advanced accounting tasks for department financials.
- Owned income and expense reports with feedback from Financial Analyst to provide insight for Allstate Financial.
- Review financial statements and analyze sales revenues, costs, expenses, and tax rates for all business units of leading process automation company.
- Develop detailed spreadsheets to identify trends and develop forecasts.
- Consolidate and analyze monthly results and budgets. Create and deliver presentations, providing recommendations on short- and long-range ROI.
- Spearheaded due diligence for $5.2-billion joint venture, identifying key risk factors and forecasting investment viability.
- Established new forecasting tracking and management reporting system to improve availability and accuracy of financial data, triggering 15% increase in accuracy
- Balanced financial data in SAP and numerous other reporting programs.
- Assisted Financial Analyst in report writing budget reporting and financial forecasts.
- Conducted presentations under the supervision of Financial Analyst Team.
- Attended all recruiting and selection events for the entire course of employment.
- Conducted quantitative analysis of financial data to forecast revenue, identify future trends, and assess risk associated with capital expenditures, acquisitions, and joint-venture projects for large real estate investment firm.
- Compiled and reviewed complex data to assess multimillion-dollar accounts and business units.
- Developed comprehensive reports, abstracts, and charts to present data and guide investment strategies. Performed ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
- Integral in ensuring due diligence involving $12-million acquisition.
- Improved operational efficiency of finance systems by 9% through implementation of streamlined data-management procedures.
- Contributed to 12% growth trend by developing strategic recommendations for management regarding long-range planning
Hansen Financial Services
- Consolidated financial data reporting by partnering with Corporate Accounting Cost Management Actuarial Services and Investments.
- Assisted Financials in the formation of financial forecasts and plans.
- Conducted audits to inform the Lead Financial Analyst’s reports for budget recommendations and financial forecast reports.
- Trained new hire in basic and intermediate accounting principles to assist Financial Analyst in report publishing
Name JARED MCCLINTOCK
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education B.Sc. in Finance (Cappulut College)
Experience Allstate Insurance (FINANCIAL ANALYST)