Skilled NDT Technician, experienced in ensuring products and services are guaranteed safe and reliable for public use. Extensive training and exposure to a variety of manufacturing industries, specialized testing knowledge and abilities, and a commitment to safe and quality standards, Experienced working as NDT Technician in two different firms, managed to fulfill the duties expected of me.
My Skills Set
Gecko Robotics, Inc.
- Operate robotic inspection equipment and ensure data integrity in industrial environments.
- Ensure highest customer satisfaction through effective communication and job execution.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of technical details of company service offerings and tools.
- Use hand drill, drill press, grinder and other assembly tools as required.
- Perform other activities as directed.
Kinross Gold Corporation
- Performed machinery lubrication analysis.
- Performed laser alignment of motors, gearboxes and equipment.
- Performed Airborne/Contact Ultrasonic testing on equipment.
- Trained on other NDT technologies.
Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc.
- Maintain robotic equipment including repair, cleaning, and other while not in the field.
- Ensure compliance to schedule.
- Solicit and relay customer and product feedback for the purposes of improving quality and scope of services.
- Complete trip reports, expense reports, and other paperwork covering activities in the field.
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO
Name DAN IVAN
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Single
Education BS in Engineering (Colorado State University)
Experience Gecko Robotics, Inc. (NDT Technician)