Research Assistant seeking entrance to Graduate School for Biomedical Science program. Reliable Graduate Research Assistant who has an amazing organization and personal networking skills. Adept at utilizing the Internet for reliable research helping students find resources that are difficult to locate and maintain a strong rapport with students and faculty. Specializes in the arts and humanities. Experienced, dedicated. Hands-on patient care experience in therapeutic settings. Continuing education includes coursework in Organic Chemistry.
My Skills Set
- Able to network with a large contingent of local business and intellectual leaders to give research students a chance at internships and jobs.
- Often called on to assist with more comprehensive and complex projects.
- Assisted physical therapists in the set-up of patient exercise therapies.
- Taught patients how to use the therapeutic adaptive equipment.
- Counseled patients on various therapies, including water therapy.
- Guided new patient tours of the facility, performed front office duties.
- managed supplies and transported patients for therapy
University of California
Graduate Research Assistant
- Provided the direct assistance to research professor in the food science department by organizing lab.
- Preparing for experimental procedures, and analyzing data and past experiments to compose scientific research papers on experiments are performed
- Keeping track of all research materials and maintaining a log for the research computer lab.
- Responsible for the development of client reports on current trends
- Working on large data sets to performing data Analysis and generating meaningful insights out of them.
AMB Physical Therapy Department
- Performing secondary and primary research covering market analysis and trends, competitor analysis and supplier intelligence to propose strategic options to the clients as customized reports.
- Create and produce market research reports on chemicals and materials markets, mainly petrochemicals and plastics.
- Have to deal with report specific customer inquiries.
- Defining target markets and opportunities within them.
- Processing and analyzing raw data into reports.
Name KYLE MEDFORD
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Coursework in Organic Chemistry (State University)
Experience State University (RESEARCH ASSISTANT)