DANIEL 's Resume
I have more than 30 years of progressive experience and 14 years of that in the Safety and Health and Environmental field both Government and Military project. My professional history includes position such Safety Engineer, Safety Representative, Safety Administrator, Project Engineer (various clients) as well as Safety Program Manager, QC manager and Project Engineer.
My Skills Set
HCR - ManorCare
Safety Manager/HR Manager
Responsible for all Human Resource functions within multiple regions, including planning, directing and coordinating human resource management activities to maximize the strategic use of human resource functions such as workers compensation, human resource policies and regulatory compliance for more than 200 facilities nationwide.
- Negotiated contracts for testing and maintenance of all Medical/ Fire equipment for 32 states.
- Developed and implemented Safety Programs based on customer service requirements, reducing injuries by more than 30% with a savings of more than 3 million dollars annually.
- Ensures training and compliance of all medical/fire equipment to more than 23,000 employees nationwide.
- Managed more than 32 Human Resource Professionals.
- Document/maintain and execute required OSHA written plans to include OSHA training for all employees and facilities
JULUIS BERGER Plc
- Safety record of the company
- Develop programs and processes for safety in site
- Detect signs of potential accident
- Planning and conducting training classes and seminars for workers
- Inspection of equipment, environment and building to identify areas that can potentially cause of health and safety hazards
- Ensure well-being of people and property
- Analyse accident reports to determine if the cause was due to faulty equipment or a poor procedure, and recommend any necessary correction
- In charge of the development and maintenance of health, safety and environment system
- Conduct in-depth Statistical analyses and define risks
- Ensure the workers are operating machine and equipment in a safe manner
- Inspect tools and equipment to check for possible detects
- Ensure the standard are observe
- Conduct air quality test for presence of harmful gasses vapour
New York University
York Community College
Name DANIEL MARTINEZ
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education B.S. Industrial Engg. (New York University)
Experience HCR - ManorCare (Safety Manager/HR Manager)