ISAAC 's Resume
Highly seasoned and reliable Entry Level Web Designer with a strong work ethic and customer service and satisfaction record. Adept multitasker capable of bringing simultaneous web page creation and repair projects to completion with full accuracy and efficiency. Able to function well independently with little to no supervision or in coordination with a professional electronic media team. Extensive familiarity with Photoshop Flash and Flex. Strong expertise in digital photography and graphics. Outstanding proficiency in search engine optimization techniques
My Skills Set
Xerxes Foundation Technology Solutions
- Designed developed maintained and updated a variety of web sites as assigned.
- Assisted other design staff members with various aspects of site maintenance as needed.
- Updated web style sheets and pages on a regular basis and as required.
- Coordinated various web pages with appropriate links and multimedia elements in collaboration with design team members.
- Prepared site update reports for submission to management on a regular basis.
- Visualize and design interface of the B2B affiliate programs, intranet sites, newsletters, e-mail blasts and merchant service websites.
- Create survey designs and invites for corporate affiliates.
- Responsible for conceptualization and completion of brochures, print advertisements, tradeshow signage and sales collateral.
- Responsible for development and design of Flash-based services and instructional demonstrations for several tools for clients
Bryer Computer Services
- Corresponded and met with clients to determine requirements of clients for company sites.
- Created portals, corporate websites as well as large scale web applications.
- Designed and developed site graphics, layouts and web interfaces.
- Designed and created test websites for sales as well as for other demonstration purposes.
- Responsible for quality check, quality control and quality assurance of finished websites.
- Responsible for validation of links and Web forms.
- Design templates and trained users for the development of future web pages
University of Minnesota
University of Minnesota
- Supervised 3 junior developers, improving output productivity and increasing commission wins by 20% over a 12 month period.
- Awarded ‘Best Use of New Media’ at UK award ceremony
- Offered the chance to work on the company’s main account, which included attending preliminary meetings with clients and concept design.
Name ISAAC JONES
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Single
Education Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (University of Minnesota)
Experience Xerxes Foundation Technology Solutions (Web Designer)