RACHEL 's Resume
My Skills Set
- Contributed to design and development of client and server database applications.
- Maintained and updated HTML/CSS templates on a regular basis and as required.
- Assisted in planning and implementing dynamic and online electronic commerce applications.
- Conducted layout design and construction for a variety of websites as assigned.
- Provided technical support to other web design team members as directed.
- Leverage technical, analytical and problem-solving skills to create dynamic, high-speed websites, apps and platforms fueling competitive advantage and revenue growth.
- Developed API platform for segmentation, personalized recommendations and omni-channel messaging that reduced cart-abandonment rate by 37%, leading to a $1.25M increase in online sales within 90 days of solution launch.
- Led front-end development and assisted with back-end programming for website overhaul. Ensured the technical feasibility and optimum functioning of design features that accelerated load-time by 17% and improved site stickiness by 21%.
- Work with a team of four web developers who create and manage a platform for organizational development and employee education.
- Write two to four pieces of SEO content every month to use in building the company’s online ranking.
- Created website layouts for three to five clients each month. Managed everything from formatting to scripting to SEO.
- Monitored traffic usage to determine which areas needed to be modified for increased visibility and recognition
- Contributed to writing code and SEO for 15 regular clients. Participated in quarterly training regarding development strategies and effective practices for web design.
- Presented an end-of-term demonstration of the skills I learned to members of executive management
Web Developer Intern
- Detail-oriented and thorough to avoid mistakes that limit platform efficiency and user navigation
- Competent writing skills and experience in creating SEO that highlights brand characteristics and organizational authenticity
- Great communication skills and ability to work with others well in a team setting
- Creative and innovative to develop unique platforms to enhance brand and company growth
California Technical College
Name RACHEL POTTS
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Bachelor of Science - IT (California Technical College)
Experience Myovertex Technologies (Web Developer)