Experienced editing Professional with 3 years of work experience as a Video Editor. Capable of transferring film and video footage and using editing software to develop the best quality films and videos.
My Skills Set
- Film and edit video projects. Assist with lighting, running camera, transferring footage, finding music, creating cuts, creating motion graphics, audio mixing, exporting files..
- Deliver/upload files for release via web, live production and/or disk replication.
- Operate live video switcher, studio cameras, live production graphics, audio board and/or streaming software for live webcasts.
- Travel as needed when video recording is required, completing edited videos on-site if necessary.
- Edited short and long format video content for digital platforms. Created cut-downs and versions, as needed.
- Exported videos to various file formats, weights; redit, as needed, for unique dimensions and sizes.
- Colored correct and retouch video content.
- Edited audio and sound mix.
- Maintained backed-up and well-organized video archive.
- Implemented rounds of feedback from internal studio team and external client.
- Assisted on video shoots, as needed.
- Stood on the forefront of video editing technology, trends and best practices.
- Maintain equipment, troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment, research equipment to make purchase recommendations.
- Perform other tasks related to supporting company initiatives.
University of New York
University of Colorado
Name JONATHAN PASCUS
Marital Status Married
Education Master in Film (University of New York)
Experience Mannatech, Inc. (Video Editor)